Saturday, June 2, 2007

Time to Kill in Bangkok airport...

hey hey all,



I write to you from Bangkok airport, from someone called 'Subho''s laptop who was sitting next to me on the plane and who has proved very friendly. Nothing else to do here for like 6 hours so...howdy do! Funny airport's, how they all manage to make you forget which country you're actually in... am hoping ridiculously much that my bag keeps our rendezvous we have planned for Mumbai at 7pm tonight, I will be very upset indeed if it stands me up.



Leaving CR and HK was insane, it crept up on me like Christmas (sudden worried thought: come back Subho! cannot mind your bags forever! what if you are dodgy and... ok silly. He's back. Feeling very guilty for doubting.). Typical me style I left packing until about 6 hours before I left, so had about 1 and a half hours sleep...not looking like sleeping for the next 2 days due to my overnight airport mumbai wait so my state of mind upon arriving in India could be interesting :) was so thankful this morning that whatever state our minds and hearts are in, they are trapped in a physical body, that has to keep eating and sleeping and walking and checking in, thus the world keeps on rolling.



Subho has to check in soon and feeling rather rude, SO I may make some more friends and write from Mumbai :)



love to all xo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay, Flis! have fun in India - we miss you already in HK!

mike (& Helen!)

Mike & Helen said...

Two weeks and no news! What's happening in Felicity-land? I think we need an update soon... or no internet connection?