Tuesday, June 26, 2007

a lame poem :-)

HOOOOOOEEEEE, boy do I feel like I could have mastered the theory of relativity just waiting for this page to load.

While there is no place I would rather be right now, just sometimes...

I miss ricotta pancakes
and I miss the ABC,
I miss being able to walk down the road
without causing World War three.

There's 200 or so hugs I would have got
from certain people that I've missed,
I miss the sound of 'Felicity'
instead of 'pheli' or'please' or 'bliss'.

I miss being able to tell a joke
without the endless fumble of translating,
and while bluntness can be a virtue,
the personal comments can get frustrating.

I miss chocolate like an old old friend,
its just not PC to miss the smell of leather,
my legs miss sunlight, my stomach thai food,
and every single hour I miss Trevor.

1 comment:

AndrewE said...

Fiz, so sorry I haven't seen this yet. Love it!

I haven't been back here for a while but it's great. I'll make sure I visit more. Keep it up.

Love A