Sunday, May 27, 2007

The month of May for me...







SO here are some more photos for you to enjoy... it is painfully obvious that I am too tired to figure out how to insert 'captions', so the photos are of, from top to bottom:
1. This crazy cow we saw on our way to visit a coral beach in Sai Kung national park
2. Me enjoying some quality lilo time
3. The cutest people in the world: Sam, Sophie and Felicity, all in my class
4. The 'bun festival' parade on Cheng Chau Island, on Buddha's birthday...they construct towers of buns that people race each other to climb up (?!)
5. Georgie (who is one of my buddies in the older class here) and moi on a Cheng Chau beach... It's super hot here, but the heat is nothing on the 100% humidity!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Fiz! Em here,

Great photos! The blog looks cool.

Where are are you liloing in that photo?

AndrewE said...

Nice. The kids are hilarious.

I can't get over the bun festival, by the way. Why is Hong Kong so into buns?

andrew

Anonymous said...

Em! hey there girl. It was at a marine park in Sai Kung national park, near the China border to the north-east.

and A - I know, I know, even I of all people whose fondness for buns is vast can't quite comprehend it. I discovered on my visit to the History Museum today that the bun festival started in thanks to some gods, who they believed miraculously got rid of an epidemic that broke out on the island, some time in the 1840s I think... still doesn't explain those buns though...

Anonymous said...

Heya Felicity..i finally found you!!! nice blog!!! catchya later >< <> >< <> ><

Unknown said...

Hey! Penny here, we did have an awesome time eh! Cheng Chau beach was so nice :)